Top 10 Best Richard Tiffany Gere Quotes
We don’t know a woman who doesn’t like Richard Gere. Apparently, the combination of gray hair and dimples works flawlessly for men – and for Hollywood actors. Gere himself says that his success is primarily due to his hairspray (add a sense of humor to the description, and we have the perfect man). In his 30+ year film career, Richard Gere has shown the world that you don’t have to be on screen all the time for people to appreciate the talent and charisma he has.
- When you get up in the morning, set your motivations.
- The reality is, we can change. We can change ourselves. We can change our minds. We can change our hearts. And therefore, the universe changes.
- Meditation is such a more substantial reality than what we normally take to be reality.
- From a Buddhist point of view, emotions are not real. As an actor, I manufacture emotions. They’re a sense of play. But real life is the same. We’re just not aware of it.
- I don’t regret anything. Everything happens for a reason – it’s part of the healing process. Life is a healing process.
- What we all have in common is an appreciation of kindness and compassion; all the religions have this. We all lean towards love.
- I think life is self-examination. Certainly the voyage that one takes.
- Mindfulness is a quality that’s always there. It’s an illusion that there’s a meditation and post-meditation period, which I always find amusing, because you’re either mindful or you’re not.
- People don’t understand what happiness is, so they have an idea of what will make them happy, but it never does.
- To read your own mind is to look at your self and read your soul. Hatred becomes love and that is the path I am working on.