Top 10 Best William Bradley Pitt Quotes
The standard of male beauty and one of the most popular actors in the world, Brad Pitt. His star rose in the 90s, and today the mere mention of his name is enough to cause a wave of sighs and admiration, as well as not entirely innocent thoughts … Thanks to his skillful impersonations, flair for successful film projects and, of course, age-old charm and sexuality, Brad continues to settle comfortably in our hearts. Brad boasts many life accomplishments, but today he is determined to be better.
Best Brad Pitt Quotes on Spirituality:
- I was very curious about the world even at a young age, and I don’t know at what point I became aware that other cultures believed in different religions, and my question was, ‘Well, why don’t they get to go to heaven then?’ And the answer was always, ‘Well, everyone gets a chance – meaning at the word of God as it was described to me then. And that didn’t sit well with me then. But in times of trouble or discord, it’s a great comfort. And it wasn’t till I left home that I really came to the conclusion that it didn’t make sense to me for many other reasons.
- When I got untethered from the comfort of religion, it wasn’t a loss of faith for me, it was a discovery of self. I had faith that I’m capable enough to handle any situation. There’s peace in understanding that I have only one life, here and now, and [that] I’m responsible.
- The gods envy us. They envy us because we’re mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again.
- When I got untethered from the comfort of religion, it wasn’t a loss of faith for me, it was a discovery of self.
- I just don’t like the separatism that comes from religion, and, without fail, the need to put your beliefs on someone else. When you start telling someone else how to live, you should check yourself, man.
- I’m probably 20 percent atheist and 80 percent agnostic. I don’t think anyone really knows. You’ll either find out or not when you get there, until then there’s no point thinking about it.
- Just the fact that there is an unknown (in regards to death) and something greater, can bring a feeling of peace. That’s enough for me.
- Without pain and suffering, we would be nothing.
- Democracy doesn’t work unless people are well informed, and I don’t know that we are. People just don’t have the time. Most people’s daily lives are just about surviving. Most people don’t have time to really study [crucial] issues.
- Once you get older, you get a little closer to yourself, intimate.