Top 10 Best quotes from “Alice in Wonderland”
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland is a classic children’s novel written by Lewis Carroll. The story follows a young girl named Alice, who falls into a rabbit hole and finds herself in a bizarre, nonsensical world filled with strange creatures and unusual events.
As she journeyed through Wonderland, Alice faced many challenges and learned important lessons about growing up and facing the unknown. She discovered that the world was full of surprises and that sometimes, it’s better to embrace the unknown rather than fear it.
In the end, Alice woke up from her dream and returned to her normal life. But the memories of her journey through Wonderland stayed with her forever, reminding her that even in the ordinary, there’s always a bit of magic waiting to be discovered.
Here are 10 of the best quotes from “Alice in Wonderland”:
- Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality. – The Cheshire Cat
- We’re all mad here. – The Cheshire Cat
- Who in the world am I? Ah, that’s the great puzzle. – Alice
- If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does. – The Duchess
- It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then. – The White Queen
- “Begin at the beginning,” the King said, very gravely, “and go on till you come to the end: then stop.” – The King
- If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there. – The Cheshire Cat
- Everything’s got a moral, if only you can find it. – The Duchess
- The hurrier I go, the behinder I get. – The White Rabbit
- It’s a poor sort of memory that only works backwards. – The Queen