Top 10 Best Keanu Reeves Quotes
Keanu Reeves is extraordinary. He is charismatic. Wise. Flawless and very talented. He does not give in to grief. But he knows how to live with it. And after him. He knows what it means to love life to the point of obscenity. He is a philosopher, a lover, a fighter, a musician, and an avid motorcyclist and without the slightest hesitation shows the best he is capable of. Keanu walks through life beautifully and calmly, following his unconventional path.
- When you truly understand karma, then you realize you are responsible for everything in your life. It is incredibly empowering to know that your future is in your hands.
- Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to take the time out to enjoy the beauty in life. It’s like we’re zombies. Look up and take your headphones out. Say ‘Hi’ to someone you see and maybe give a hug to someone who looks like they’re hurting.
- None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after-thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else.
- I wear my heart on my sleeve and that can hurt. To be vulnerable is an enriching way to live, but when it goes wrong it can be agonizing. But if you don’t open your heart to people, you end up being excluded from the rest of the world.
- We are humans on a rock floating through space with a finite amount of time. So take that into account—how we treat ourselves, how we treat others and we are all in this together. Be excellent to each other!
- I don’t understand why people get mad when they get rejected by somebody or something. They have done you a favor by not wasting your time and playing with you.
- If you have been brutally broken but still have the courage to be gentle to other living beings, then you’re a badass with a heart of an angel.
- Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.
- Sometimes enemies are our best teachers, people can learn from their mistakes, destruction sometimes means rebirth.
- You have to change your life if you’re not happy, and wake up if things aren’t going the way you want.