Top 10 Best Jennifer Lopez Quotes
Latin American diva Jennifer Lopez is an exciting personality and talent, recently celebrated her 53th birthday and looks better than ever. Lopez has gone through many stages of development and has become a full-fledged Hollywood star and fashion icon. J. Lo is not shy about telling the world that she really is one of the best. She has experienced many changes in her life, found her calling and figured out the puzzle of her stellar life.
Top 10 best quotes from Jennifer Lopez:
- When something bad happens is when you really learn. It causes self-examination, it causes you to take a look at yourself. You naturally start analyzing. It’s not that you’re wrong; it’s that sometimes you just need to make adjustments. Change your way of thinking, change your way of doing, change your way of choosing.
- Things don’t always turn out exactly the way you want them to be and you feel disappointed. You are not always going to be the winner. That’s when you have to stop and figure out why things happened the way they did and what you can do to change them.
- You can’t let the fear of what people might say or think stop you from doing what you want to do or else we would never do anything.
- I know that there is a force in the world and an energy that you can put out, and when you put out love it comes back to you. I think that’s my basic philosophy.
- Beauty is only skin deep. I think what’s really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit.
- I only do what my gut tells me to. I think it’s smart to listen to other people’s advice, but at the end of the day, you’re the only one who can tell you what’s right for you.
- If you don’t love yourself, you can’t love anybody else. And I think as women we really forget that.
- You get to a point in life where it suddenly occurs to you that you don’t need all the things you once thought you did–that it’s really, well, convoluted. My life feels overblown sometimes, and I don’t want it to be. I want it to be streamlined. So I’m living a much more unscripted life now than I have in a long time.
- Once you have a lot of success, you become a target in many ways.
- And I never ask what I’m doing the next day. I don’t want to know what I’m doing tomorrow. It’s much too overwhelming. So I just go day by day, without knowing.