Top 10 Best Marilyn Monroe Quotes
Platinum blonde hair, iconic red lipstick, white dress, a mole on her left cheek… Yes, of course, it’s Marilyn Monroe! The whole life of the famous American actress resembles the elements – from early childhood, through the beginning of a career, marriages, rumors, fears and until the last breath … a whirlpool of experiences and emotions. We don’t know if Marilyn Monroe lived her Hollywood dream, felt like a princess in her fairy tale, or always carried the heavy imprint of her childhood. However, she managed to become a symbol of beauty and a reason for admiration, and history is able not to forget such women and immortalize them with immortality!
Here are 10 best Marilyn Monroe quotes about men:
- How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself.
- Most men judge your importance in their lives by how much you can hurt them.
- The most unsatisfactory men are those who pride themselves on their virility and regard sex as if it were some form of athletics at which you can win cups. It is a woman’s spirit and mood a man has to stimulate in order to make sex interesting. The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes or by just staring into space.
- Men who think that a woman’s past love affairs lessen her love for them are usually stupid and weak.
- Boys think girls are like books, If the cover doesn’t catch their eye they won’t bother to read what’s inside.
- Before marriage, a girl has to make love to a man to hold him. After marriage, she has to hold him to make love to him.
- A strong man doesn’t have to be dominant toward a woman. He doesn’t match his strength against a woman weak with love for him. He matches it against the world.
- A man is more frank and sincere with his emotions than a woman. We girls, I’m afraid, have a tendency to hide our feelings.
- If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything.
- A woman can’t be alone. She needs a man. A man and a woman support and strengthen each other. She just can’t do it by herself.