Top 10 Best Michelle Pfeiffer Quotes
… Graceful, but strong. Gentle, but strong-willed. Airy but ambitious. Yes, we are talking about the same woman, who is 64 years old and still has a lot of admiration for us. A magnificent actress who has played many diverse roles and enchanted the audience and film critics, Michelle Pfeiffer skillfully combines stellar glamor with the inexhaustible strength of a fighter. How much struggle this tender woman mustered is shown by the life battles won on her way.
Top 10 best quotes from Michelle Pfeiffer:
- Somewhere along the line I made the switch and was able to look at the bright side rather than the dark sida all the time. Now I look at everything I have and think how lucky I am.”
- I find the less you focus on your flaws, the better off you are. Be yourself and be glad of who you are.
- You know, the more you can meet people from different walks of life, the better it is for you. I think the more you can create situations and experiences that give you new perspective, the better.
- I was kind of surprised to learn how controlling I am. I never thought of myself in that way. I think the root of the control issues is usually fear, because you want to know what’s going to be happening at any given moment.
- You have a choice. It may not be a choice you like, but it is still a choice.
- Ultimately, I believe the only secret to a happy marriage is choosing the right person. Life is a series of choices, right?”
- I don’t know if it’s naivete or just narcissism, but I start out with this notion that I can do anything. It’s not until I get into it that I realize what I’ve thrown myself into, and then I will do anything not to humiliate myself. And that, I think, is the secret to my success.
- When you’re young and have a dream, it’s pretty simplistic. You don’t think about or have any way of knowing everything it can be, and anticipate that.
- One of the things I love most about acting is just disappearing in the role, as much as I can. I think that’s one of the things that intrigued me about it.
- I don’t think it’s easy for women to watch themselves age. And I think it’s obviously doubly hard to grow older when you are a public figure and you constantly have to see your image all the time, and people are constantly pointing it out.