Top 10 Best Quotes about love from “The Notebook”
“The Notebook” is one of the movies that can tell a lot about love. A movie is based on the novel of the same name by Nicholas Sparks, in addition to strong emotions, can give us valuable lessons of love. We have selected a few that we often remember.
They are not whiny or too powdered. In fact, the conclusions about life and love that the movie offers us in finished form can serve as the basis for healthy and fulfilling relationships. If you doubt our words, just take five minutes and read these lines …
- Every great love starts with a great story…
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds …
- The scariest thing about distance is that you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.
- The first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away.
- You can’t live your life for other people. You’ve got to do what’s right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.
- Sometimes we need to be apart to understand just how much we truly love each other .
- The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected. Maybe they always have been and will be. Maybe we’ve lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them we’ve found each other. And maybe each time, we’ve been forced apart for the same reasons. That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten thousand years and a prelude to what will come.
- Follow your heart.
- Every girl is beautiful. Sometimes it just takes the right guy to see it.
- Don’t choose the better guy, choose the guy who makes you a better woman.