Top 10 Best Victoria Beckham Quotes
When you are 47 years old, have four children and a flawless figure (not to mention a husband named David Beckham and a long marriage), when you can boast of your own fashion brand and successful business, you can be sure that you have everything. Everything a woman can dream of. Yes, Victoria Beckham is just as lucky!
How does she do it? Perhaps the answer to this question can be found in 10 Victoria Quotes.
- If you can get your head around your dream it means your dream isn’t big enough.
- The older you get, the more comfortable you become with yourself, and you accept what you have physically.
- The glass is always half-full. I have no time for anything negative.
- If I’m going to do something, I’m going to do it 110%, or there’s no point in doing it at all, especially if the work takes me away from time with my husband and children.
- If I set my mind to something I do it. My biggest wish for all of us is that we are happy, successful, and that we stay true to ourselves.
- I never take anything for granted. I think it’s very cool to still get excited about things. I get as excited now as I ever did when I get a chauffeur-driven car pick me up and I stay in a fantastic hotel or get to fly in a private plane. I never want to get blasé.
- I don’t believe anyone who says they don’t care what people say about them. Of course they bloody well do.
- Sunglasses always hide a multitude of sins. Sunglasses and a great pair of heels can turn most outfits around.
- I’m very focused on what I do professionally, and I’m very focused on my family, and I don’t really get too stressed out about what people say or what other people think. In fact, it’s not on my radar at all. If there’s anything negative, I don’t want to know about it. I just do my own thing and get on with my life. .
- I’ve been in the public eye now for about 15 or 16 years, and I’m very aware that fame is not a given. I have to maintain it. It’s not just something that will always be there. But I’ve always been a worker. I’ve never expected be given anything.