Top 10 Best Princess Diana Quotes
Exactly 24 years ago, on this day, the world learned about the death of Princess Diana. During her short 37-year life, Diana Spencer has become an adored figure all over the world. Gentle, sincere, loving, with an open heart and understanding look. Her words have inspired and filled with hope millions of people around the world.
Here are 10 of Lady Dee’s best quotes on family, happiness and love…
- When you are happy you can forgive a great deal.
- Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a good and essential part of my life, a kind of destiny.
- They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?
- The kindness and the affection from the public have carried me through some of the most difficult periods and always your love and affection have eased the journey.
- Family is the most important thing in the world.
- I think like any marriage, especially when you’ve had divorced parents like myself; you want to try even harder to make it work.
- If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.
- People think that at the end of the day a man is the only answer. Actually, a fulfilling job is better for me.
- I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved. I know that I can give love for a minute, for half an hour, for a day, for a month, but I can give. I am very happy to do that, I want to do that.
- I knew what my job was; it was to go out and meet the people and love them.