Top 10 Best Jacqueline Kennedy Quotes
Jacqueline Kennedy is the most written about the first lady. She lost two children and her husband, became a widow at 34, but somehow found the desire to save herself, two other children and move on. She managed to win the hearts of millions of people not only in the United States but all over the world.
Top 10 best quotes from Jacqueline:
- If you cut people off from what nourishes them spiritually, something in them dies.
- You have to be doing something you enjoy. That is a definition of happiness: Complete use of one’s faculties along lines leading to excellence in a life affording them scope. It applies to women as well as to men. We can’t all reach it, but we can try to reach it to some degree.
- A great goal in life is the only fortune worth finding.
- If you want things to be right, you have to do them yourself.
- Once you can express yourself, you can tell the world what you want from it. All the changes in the world, for good or evil, were first brought about by words.
- We should all do something to right the wrongs that we see and not just complain about them.
- Even though people may be well known they still hold in their hearts the emotions of a simple person for the moments that are the most important of those we know on earth – birth, marriage, death.
- There are two kinds of women, those who want power in the world and those who want power in bed.
- If you produce one book, you will have done something wonderful in your life.
- Being a reporter seems a ticket out to the world.