Top 10 Best Walter Disney Inspirational Quotes
Walter Elias Disney is an internationally renowned American film producer, screenwriter, director, artist, winner of an Emmy award, three Golden Globe awards and twenty-two Oscars. He and his team have received over 950 awards and diplomas from all countries. Along with memorable cartoon characters, Disney has created a series of popular science films that reveal little-known facts about nature and animals.
During his 43-year career in Hollywood, Walter Disney has made an enormous contribution to transforming cinema into a medium of contemporary culture. After his death, the Walt Disney Company continues the work of its founder to this day. We can only guess what inspired the author of the cult heroes of our childhood. However, to this day, his work and ideas continue to inspire people.
Here are some of his most famous quotes:
- The era we are living in today is a dream of coming true.
- Our heritage and ideals, our code and standards – the things we live by and teach our children – are preserved or diminished by how freely we exchange ideas and feelings.
- A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.
- Get a good idea and stay with it. Dog it, and work at it until it’s done right.
- When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do. And one thing it takes to accomplish something is courage.
- Life is composed of lights and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows.
- There is great comfort and inspiration in the feeling of close human relationships and its bearing on our mutual fortunes – a powerful force, to overcome the “tough breaks” which are certain to come to most of us from time to time.
- When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.
- Whatever you do, do it well.
- Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future.