Top 10 Best Julia Roberts Quotes
Julia Roberts topped People magazine’s list of the most beautiful women in the world five times. The actress is 53, but that doesn’t stop her from shining more than ever and falling in love millions of people with her talent, charisma and soul. Undoubtedly talented, heartfelt and so wise. We love listening and reading interviews with her. That’s why we compiled 10 of our favorite Julia Roberts replicas.
We hope these top 10 best Julia Roberts quotes will inspire you:
- The older you get, the more fragile you understand life to be. I think that’s good motivation for getting out of bed joyfully each day.
- We’ve all been broken at some point. Forgiving ourselves or another person helps us move forward.
- Loving what you do is the secret to everything.
- I’ve always been an environmentalist, but my life changed the day I had children. I realized that I wasn’t doing enough to protect the planet. People need nature, and of course I want my children to have the best possible opportunity in life. I also realized how important it was for me to raise them to be conscientious people that are aware of their impact on the earth.
- During the 80s and 90s, we all became consumed with ourselves. In the 21st century, we’ve come back to simpler times. People are struggling economically and this has forced them to scale back the material aspects of their lives and realise the beauty of finding the simple joy in being with the people we love.
- You have to be smart enough not to dismiss where you came from. It may not be all we are, but it makes up for a great deal.
- You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their hapiness.
- I just want to make a point that it’s not just great teachers that sometimes shape your life. Sometimes it’s the absence of great teachers that shapes your life and being ignored can be just as good for a person as being lauded.
- Life is so precious! Please, please, let’s love one another, live each day, reach out to each other, be kind to each other. Peace be with you. God is great!
- True love doesn’t come to you it has to be inside you.