Best Art Quotes
Here are some best art quotes –
- Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot, others transform a yellow spot into the sun.
- The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.
- The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider’s web.
- Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
- Art is not a handicraft, it is the transmission of feeling the artist has experienced.
- Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.
- Art is the daughter of freedom.
- When I think of art I think of beauty. Beauty is the mystery of life. It is not in the eye it is in the mind. In our minds there is awareness of perfection.
- Most art is fragile and some should be placed and never moved away.
- If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.
- Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.
- An empty canvas is full.
- The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.
- Drawing is the honesty of the art. There is no possibility of cheating. It is either good or bad.
- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still.
- Without tradition, art is a flock of sheep without a shepherd. Without innovation, it is a corpse.
- The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection.
- A work of art is above all an adventure of the mind.
- There is nothing new in art except talent.
- The works must be conceived with fire in the soul but executed with clinical coolness.