Top 10 Best Giorgio Armani Quotes
Giorgio Armani recently turned 87 and continues to captivate us every fashion season. Who is Giorgio Armani, designer or businessman? Perfumery, several cafes and restaurants, furniture and home accessories, Armani Dolci chocolate, a bookstore and several hotels around the world. Since the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, he has made a donation of over 1 million euros to several hospitals in Italy. He also announced that factories in his homeland are closing clothing production and starting to sew protective masks and clothing for doctors fighting the virus. These facts cannot fail to win human respect.
10 best quotes from Armani:
- A balance between work and life is the key to happiness. I sacrificed my life for my work and if I had a chance I would do the opposite.
- Being famous very often means sacrificing your privacy and that of others. You have to impose on those close to you a pace and lifestyle that might be a bigger sacrifice for others than it is for you.
- My strong sense of discipline has always been with me, and it also gave me the need for deep affection. I have never been satisfied with acquaintances who are superficial, volatile, or quick to change. I have surrounded myself with people with whom I am in total complicity.
- Anyone who is passionate about what they do will have a better chance of connecting with future generations than those who simply follow transient trends. At least their work will have a distinctive character, and this is what people respond to, I believe.
- I was an observer. I like to listen rather than openly express myself. This trait is something that I’ve retained over the years.
- To be the best in your field is a great ambition, and requires discipline and a huge amount of effort. The athletes who possess this drive are the ones I am attracted to.
- I must always try to do better because perfectionism, and the need to always have new goals and achieve them, is a state of mind that brings profound meaning to life.
- To create something exceptional, your mindset must be relentlessly focused on the smallest detail.
- I don’t have a formula to pass on. I always did it my own way. Even today, I hold my independence close. It’s what’s most precious to me. Passion. Risk. Tenacity. Consistency. This is my professional history.
- My philosophy has always been to help women and men feel comfortable and confident through the clothes they wear.