Top 10 Best Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes
Arnold Schwarzenegger is an Austrian-American actor, businessman, and politician. He was born on July 30, 1947, in Thal, Austria. He began bodybuilding at a young age and went on to win the Mr. Universe title at the age of 20. He then moved to the United States to pursue a career in bodybuilding and eventually transitioned into acting, becoming one of the most famous action movie stars of the 1980s and 1990s. In 2003, Schwarzenegger was elected as the Governor of California, serving two terms until 2011. He was the first foreign-born governor of California and was known for his progressive policies and environmental initiatives. After leaving office, Schwarzenegger has continued to be active in public life, serving as a philanthropist, businessman, and public speaker.Here are 10 of his famous quotes:
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
- The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
- The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.
- You have to have a sense of humor to keep things in perspective.
- You can have results or excuses. Not both.
- Start wide, expand further, and never look back.
- I’m not afraid to fail. I’m afraid to succeed at something that doesn’t matter.
- The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.