Top 10 Best Paulo Coelho Quotes
Paulo Coelho is a Brazilian author, known for his bestselling novel “The Alchemist.” He was born in 1947 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Coelho studied law before deciding to pursue a career in writing and journalism. He began his career in the music industry as a songwriter and journalist before becoming a novelist. His first book, “The Pilgrimage,” was published in 1987, but it was “The Alchemist” that brought him worldwide fame, it has been translated into 81 languages, and has sold more than 225 million copies worldwide. Coelho is also known for his other books such as “Eleven Minutes,” “Veronika Decides to Die,” “The Zahir,” and “Adultery.” He is considered one of the most widely read authors in the world and his books have been widely translated and has sold millions of copies worldwide. He is also a prominent speaker and has given lectures around the world on topics such as creativity, personal development, and the role of literature in society.
Here are the top 10 quotes from Paulo Coelho:
- When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
- The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.
- The person who really wants to do something finds a way; the other finds an excuse.
- The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.
- When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.
- Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.
- Whenever you want to achieve something, keep your eyes open, concentrate and make sure you know exactly what it is you want. No one can hit their target with their eyes closed.
- The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.
- The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.
- There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.