Top 10 Best Sharon Stone Quotes
Sharon Vonne Stone is known for having the highest IQ in Hollywood Hills. The actress, who has become a Hollywood icon and the woman with the best-crossed leg in the world, today turned 63 years old. We have a lot to learn from Sharon, who gives us some sage thoughts. We can lean on them in moments of weakness, sadness, insecurity. Whatever happens, it’s good to remember that even Sharon Stone had an endless number of moments when she didn’t see the light in the tunnel. But, as she claims … you just need to get up and move on!
- Real happiness comes from inside. Nobody can give it to you.
- To really achieve any level of greatness, you have to be willing to say yes no matter who says no, and to say no no matter who says yes.
- People are afraid of changing; that they’re losing something. They don’t understand that they are also gaining something.
- Realise when you are ‘middle aged’ you have a chance for a whole second career, another love, another life.
- It’s my experience that you really can’t lose when you try the truth.
- You may be sick of what you did the first half of your life, but you don’t have to just walk around and play golf or doing nothing. It’s not like fifty is the new thirty. It’s like fifty is the new chapter.
- People don’t change their behavior unless it makes a difference for them to do so.
- I feel more grounded and more settled than I ever have. I don’t know whether that is to do with my spirituality or whether I’m wiser about life, but as you age you become more selective about what you listen to, devote your time to and who you hang out with.
- I think it’s really important that the people who are going to make decisions for other people have fair, truthful and compassionate regard for all people, not just some people.
- Watching children grow up, you learn a lot about life and about being a better person – you learn a lot about what’s really important in the world and what isn’t.