Top 10 Best Joel Osteen Quotes
Joel Osteen is an American preacher, televangelist, author, and Senior Pastor of Lakewood Church, the largest Protestant church in the United States, in Houston, Texas. His television sermons are watched by over 7 million viewers a week, over 20 million monthly in over 100 countries. Osteen has written five New York Times bestselling books. He is widely known by the nickname “the smiling preacher”. Joel Osteen inspires people to pursue their dreams, find new beginnings and live their best lives.
Here are the top 10 Joel Osteen quotes:
- Be careful with whom you associate, especially when you feel emotionally vulnerable, because negative people can steal the dream right out of your heart.
- At times we’re going to get angry. Anger is an emotion God built into us. But we don’t have to blow up and say hurtful things that are going to damage our relationships. Learn to take a step back, collect your thoughts, and think about what you want to say.
- Associate with people of vision. Be around those who inspire you and motivate you to reach your dreams.
- If you have your health, if you have people in your life to love, you are blessed. Slow down and enjoy the simple things in life.
- Life’s too short to spend it trying to keep others happy. You can’t please everyone. To fulfill your destiny, stay true to your heart.
- Nothing in life has happened to you. It’s happened for you. Every disappointment. Every wrong. Even every closed door has helped make you into who you are.
- Don’t waste your energy trying to convince people to understand you. Your time is too valuable to try to prove yourself to people.
- No matter what’s happening, choose to be happy. Don’t focus on what’s wrong. Find something positive in your life. Thank God for the small things.
- Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.
- Closed doors are a test of our faith. Keep moving forward, being your best, living with determination and faith. When you do, you’ll see amazing changes all around you.