Top 10 Best Matthew McConaughey Quotes
Matthew McConaughey is one of our favorite actors. He is one of those men who do not lose charisma over time, but vice versa. In 2020, Matthew McConaughey’s memoir Green Lights was published. Matthew says that this is not an ordinary memory or a book of advice, but rather a diary based on the adventures of his life.
Today, on Matthew’s birthday, we decided to recall his ten best quotes.
- Now, you lose something in your life…and there’s gonna come a time that you’re gonna know: there was a reason for that. And at the end of your life, all the things you thought were periods, they turn out to be commas. There was never a full stop to any of it.
- Life’s barely long enough to get good at one thing. So be careful what you get good at.
- Give thanks. Appreciate what you do have…the more we give thanks, the more we receive to be thankful for. Gratitude is the gift that always gives back.
- Life is our resume. It is our story to tell, and the choices we make write the chapters. Can we live in a way where we look forward to looking back?
- I believe in living in the present and making each day count. I don’t pay much attention to the past or the future.
- Life is not fair, and it never was and it is now and it won’t ever be. Do not fall into the trap. The entitlement trap, of feeling like you’re a victim. You are not.
- The first step that leads to our identity in life is usually not ‘I know who I am,’ but rather “I know who I am not’ process of elimination.
- Just because you can? Nah, it’s not a good enough reason to do something. Even when it means having more, be discerning, choose it, because you want it, do it because you want to.
- When you can design your own weather, blow in the breeze. When you’re stuck in the storm, pray for luck and make the best of it.
- Persist, pivot, or concede. It’s up to us, our choice every time.