Top 10 Best Barbra Streisand Quotes
Barbra Streisand is a singer, actress, lyricist, producer. She is successful in everything she does. We know her unique imperfect features that made her look more perfect. Barbara herself admits that she has so many qualities that contradict each other and complement each other.
Her philosophy of life and success is too easy to understand as evidenced by the following 10 best quotes from Barbara.
- A human being is only interesting if he’s in contact with himself. I learned you have to trust yourself, be what you are, and do what you ought to do the way you should do it. You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it.
- I think, is wonderful about growing older, is appreciation for the miracle of existence, of life. I thank God every day. I also do believe that belief and imagination manifests reality. And therefore, even though it took twenty-five years, I did find the house, eventually, and the man I could live with.
- Art does not exist only to entertain, but also to challenge one to think, to provoke, even to disturb, in a constant search for truth.
- There is nothing more important in life than love.
- I go by instinct—I don’t worry about experience.
- To have ego means to believe in your own strength. And to also be open to other people’s views. It is to be open, not closed. So, yes, my ego is big, but it’s also very small in some areas. My ego is responsible for my doing what I do—bad or good.
- What is exciting is not for one person to be stronger than the other … but for two people to have met their match and yet they are equally as stubborn, as obstinate, as passionate, as crazy as the other.
- Sometimes you resent the people you love and need the most. Love is so fascinating in all its forms, and I think everyone who has ever been a mother will relate to this.
- Doubt can motivate you, so don’t be afraid of it. Confidence and doubt are at two ends of the scale, and you need both. They balance each other out.
- I guess if you have an original take on life, or something about you is original, you don’t have to study people who came before you. You don’t have to mimic anybody. You just have a gut feeling inside, an instinct that tells you what’s right for you, and you can’t do it in any other way.