Top 10 Best Cher Quotes
Cher is one of the few names that does not need a surname and introduction. The singer and actress (as well as a businesswoman, writer, producer, songwriter and fashion designer) took a chance early in her career in both singing and fashion. And then she became an icon in both music and the fashion industry. She recently turned 75 years old, but, as before, continues to present fashion surprises. Each of her songs and each role is an inexhaustible source of inspiration.
Here are 10 of Cher’s best quotes:
- Life is about enjoying yourself and having a good time.
- You can’t just sit around and watch life pass you by. You have to keep dreaming.
- The only thing in the world you can change is yourself and that makes all the difference in the world.
- Everyone’s got to have a dream… It’s not reaching your dream that counts. It’s going toward them.
- If you’re waiting for someone to believe in you, you’ll be waiting forever. You must believe in yourself.
- Words are like weapons; they wound sometimes.
- All of us invent ourselves. Some of us just have more imagination than others.
- If it doesn’t matter in five years, it doesn’t matter.
- If you really want something you can figure out how to make it happen.
- I wouldn’t give myself any advice, because advice is kinda bullshit. Take a deep breath and don’t take any of it too seriously.