Top 10 Best Steve Jobs Quotes
Steve Jobs is a man whose vision and flair we feel while using Apple computers and phones. We value design, clean lines and superb functionality. Jobs’ vision and innovative vision are blurred on the short but challenging path. Either because of his selfishness, or simply because it had to happen, but Steve Jobs was fired by the company he founded. The brand instantly loses its spirit, deviates from the plan and erodes its own DNA. Almost ten years later, Apple is back to its roots, and Steve Jobs is making a real technological revolution, for which we are grateful to this day. The perfect connection between design and technology that we know today is the indomitable spirit and talent of one of the century’s greatest innovators. As he called himself, the hopeless romantic left us at the age of 56, leaving us with great quotes that we share with you.
- That’s been one f my mantrass -focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it’s worth it in the end because one you get there, you can move mountains.
- I didn’t see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.
- Bottom line is, I didn’t return to Apple to make a fortune. I’ve been very lucky in my life and alredy have one. When I was 25, my net worth was $100 million or so. I decided then that wasn’t going to let it ruin my life. There’s no way you could ever spend it all, and I don’t view wealth as something that validates my intelligence.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drown your own inner voice. And most importantly, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Remebering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart.
- No wants to die. Even people whot want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet deat is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be. Because death is very likely the single best invention of life. It is life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.
- When you’re young, you look at television and think, there’s a conpiracy. The network has conspired to dumb us down. But when you get a little older, you realize that’s not true. Thet networks are in business to give people exactly what they want.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
- Creativity is just connection things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it. They just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while. That’s because they were able to connect experiences they’ve had and synthesize new things.