Top 10 Best Sophia Loren Quotes
The recently unforgettable Sophia Loren turned 87 years old. Her looks are more than amazing. She is an example of an absolute woman, elegance, and old age. She has something to teach us: how to love, how to eat, how to live. More than one generation speaks about her speeches and quotes.
Here are 10 Sophie quotes on balance in life:
- My philosophy is that it’s better to explore life and make mistakes than to play it safe and not to explore at all.
- You have to enjoy life. Always be surrounded by people that you like, people who have a nice conversation. There are so many positive things to think about.
- I firmly believe we can make our own miracles if we believe strongly enough in ourselves and our mission on earth.
- Isn’t it wonderful to be alive? You know, you can forget all about it. Then suddenly you remember and think of all the things you can do.
- Everything you live through helps to make you the person you are now.
- I work when I feel like I can do something that pleases me, that I think I can give a little more than I’ve given up to yesterday.
- What counts in life is to bring about more of your own dreams. In such a way that your life becomes like a fairy tale.
- I’ve never tried to block out the memories of the past, even though some are painful. I don’t understand people who hide from their past. Everything you live through helps to make you the person you are now.
- After all these years, I am still involved in the process of self-discovery. It’s better to explore life and make mistakes than to play it safe. Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life.
- Many people think they want things, but they don’t really have the strength, the discipline. They are weak. I believe that you get what you want if you want it badly enough.