Top 10 Best Ben Stiller Quotes
Benjamin Edward Meara “Ben” Stiller is an American actor, comedian, and filmmaker. He is the son of veteran comedians and actors Jerry Stiller and Anne Meara. Here are he top 10 best Ben Stiller quotes –
#1 I don’t think know if anything’s going to translate anywhere. You’re making a movie, you hope it’s going to be funny, you can’t think about how it’s going to go over.
#2 My parents used to throw great New Year’s Eve parties. They invited such an eclectic mix of showbiz people. All those cool people were always hanging out at our apartment.
#3 There’s always an element of fear that you need to work a lot until people get sick and tired of you or finally figure out that you’re a fraud after all!
#4 There’s an old saying in Hollywood: It’s not the length of your film, it’s how you use it.
#5 I have a lot of nervous energy. Work is my best way of channelling that into something productive unless I want to wind up assaulting the postman or gardener.
#6 I’m not an expert on the Malaysian sense of humor.
#7 You’re freaked out that you’re going to be having a child, and once you’re looking after your daughter, it’s the most beautiful thing in the world.
#8 Paul is Starsky, and I met him before shooting. He was very kind and encouraged us to go with what we wanted to do. It was very sweet to see them back with the car after 25 years.
#9 I’m always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters.
#10 I’ve had a very good career and I’m grateful that the public has had some level of acceptance and appreciation of my work.
More Best Ben Stiller Quotes
- I think most politicians could take a dodgeball in the face.
- The failure of The Cable Guy impacted my career. I had to start writing and acting again.
- I think people will be curious to see what I can do as a dramatic actor.
- Maybe forced retirement isn’t necessary after all.
- I don’t have a burning desire to be taken seriously as an actor. I don’t have a master plan in that way.
- I grew up wanting to make movies, and along the way I suddenly found that I had a career doing comedy.
- I love New York. I was sad, depressed and incredibly moved by our fellow countrymen and what they’ve done. I wanted to give people a chance to see something funny, have a distraction.
- I don’t devalue comedy as compared to drama. Not one bit.
- Very quickly after meeting Dustin, the whole image I had of him was shattered.
- Zoolander was more of my own sensibility.
- It was a mixed blessing to have famous parents. It was tough to go to auditions and be bad, since I couldn’t be anonymous.
- The cliches are that it’s the most generic Starsky and Hutch plot you can find.
- Jim Carrey, a comic genius, has a harder time overcoming the public’s desire for him to be funny simply because he’s so good at it.
So these were the the top 10 best Ben Stiller quotes. Do share them and keep reading!