Best Albert Einstein Quotes
Here are some of the best Albert Einstein quotes –
Also see – Top 10 best put downs.
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
- The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere.
Also see – Best Albert Camus quotes.
- I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
- If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself.
- When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity.
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
- Coincidence is God’s way of remaining anonymous.
- Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
- I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
- Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
- Creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
- A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
- Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
Also see – Top 10 Best African proverbs and quotes.
- Never memorize something that you can look up.
- I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious.
- Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
- If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
- Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
- If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
- The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Also see – Best Aggie jokes of all time.
So these were some of the best quotes of the great scientist and mathematician Albert Einstein. Do bookmark this page and check for updates.