Top 10 Best Coco Chanel Quotes
Coco Chanel, born Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, (19.08.1883 – 01.10.1971) was a pioneering fashion designer and an influential figure in the world of high fashion. Raised in a humble family, Chanel has gone from poverty to becoming one of the most iconic names in the fashion industry. Chanel’s career began in the early 1900s when she opened her first hat shop in Paris. Her unique designs, which challenged the prevailing fashion norms of the time, quickly attracted attention and recognition. Building on this success, Chanel expanded her repertoire to include clothing, launching her first fashion collection in 1914.
Through her revolutionary approach to fashion, Chanel introduced practical and comfortable clothing for women, challenging the strict and extravagant styles of the era. Chanel signature pieces, including the little black dress, Chanel suit with structured lines, and the iconic Chanel No. 5, have become synonymous with timeless sophistication. Her influential style and entrepreneurial spirit led to the creation of the luxury brand Chanel, which has expanded into a wide range of products, from clothing and accessories to cosmetics and perfumes.
Top 10 Coco Chanel Quotes:
- Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
- Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
- A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
- In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
- Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future.
- Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.
- Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.
- A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life.
- Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury.
- Nature gives you the face you have at twenty. Life shapes the face you have at thirty. But at fifty you get the face you deserve.