Top 10 best quotes about shopping
Shopping is not only about buying goods, it is a real adventure that brings our wildest fashion fantasies to life and allows us to express our individuality. When we go shopping, we enter an exciting world of styles, trends, and unusual finds that can change the way we look at ourselves and the world around us. Shops, streets, and malls are turning into real labyrinths of possibilities, where every corner can hide fashion treasures. Showcases attract our attention with bright colors, creative decorations, and stylish compositions. We seem to forget about the real world and plunge into a fabulous atmosphere where everything is possible. Shopping is also a way to plunge into different eras and cultures. We can travel back in time to the days of rock and roll and hippies by choosing an outfit in a vintage store. Or we can discover the magic of the East by visiting a boutique with exotic fabrics and jewelry. Each store is a small world that invites us on an exciting journey.
Here are 10 quotes about shopping and shopaholics:
- “Whoever said money can’t buy happiness simply didn’t know where to go shopping.” – Bo Derek
- “I shop, therefore I am.” – Anonymous
- “Shopping is my heart.” — Carrie Bradshaw
- “I’m not a shopaholic. I help the economy.” – Anonymous
- “Shopping is like a drug, it can be addictive.” – Donatella Versace
- “I have enough clothes and shoes. I don’t have to go shopping,” no woman ever said.
- “Shopping is cheaper than therapy.” – Anonymous
- “When in doubt, go shopping.” – Anonymous
- “Shopping is the art of finding things you didn’t even know existed.” – Anonymous
- “Shopping is my therapy, and I’m a well-adjusted shopaholic.” – Sophie Kinsella