Top 10 Best Lady Gaga Quotes
Lady Gaga, whose real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, was born on March 28, 1986, in New York City. She began playing the piano at the age of four and wrote her first piano ballad at the age of 13. After graduating from high school, she attended New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts but dropped out after two years to pursue her music career. Lady Gaga gained international fame with her debut album “The Fame” in 2008, which featured hit singles such as “Just Dance” and “Poker Face.” She has since released several successful albums and has won numerous awards, including 12 Grammy Awards, an Academy Award, and a Golden Globe Award. In addition to her music career, Lady Gaga is also known for her unique and daring fashion sense and her advocacy for LGBTQ+ rights and mental health awareness.
Here are her top 10 quotes:
- Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are.
- I believe in a passion for inclusion. I believe in the spirit of equality, and that the spirit of this country is one of love and compassion and kindness.
- I am my own sanctuary and I can be reborn as many times as I choose throughout my life.
- I want women — and men — to feel empowered by a deeper and more psychotic part of themselves. The part they’re always trying desperately to hide. I want that to become something that they cherish.
- I don’t like boundaries, I don’t like being told what to do, and I don’t like limits. That’s what I’m all about.
- I am a master of the art of reinvention.
- I am a walking piece of art every day, with my dreams and my ambitions forward at all times in an effort to inspire my fans to lead their life in that way.
- I want to be a part of the future, and I’m not afraid to speak out and be vocal about my beliefs. I feel like my music and my message go hand in hand.
- I’m always perpetually out of my comfort zone.
- I’m just trying to change the world, one song at a time.