Top 10 Best Mickey Rourke Quotes
Being a Hollywood celebrity comes with a number of challenges. Mickey Rourke is a famous American actor and former boxer. He had his ups and downs in the film industry and boxing. He knows the love and support of his fans, but he has also been condemned and criticized more than once. Rourke has been successful in films such as Diner, Rumble Fish, The Wrestler, Sin City, and more.
Here are ten of Mickey Rourke’s most famous quotes:
- Acting is a lot like boxing. You train and train, then you step into the ring and it’s all over in a matter of minutes.
- I’m not a tough guy, and I never have been. I’m just a guy who’s been through a lot of things.
- I don’t believe in regrets. I believe in living life to the fullest.
- I’ve always been a bit of a wild card, and I think that’s why I’ve had such a long career.
- I don’t have any idols. I just try to be the best that I can be.
- I’ve always been a bit of a rebel. I’ve always gone against the grain.
- I don’t believe in luck. I believe in hard work and dedication.
- I’m not a person who’s been blessed with a lot of self-confidence.
- I don’t have a lot of friends, but the ones I have are very loyal.
- I’m not a good-looking guy. But I’m one of the most interesting people in Hollywood.