Top 10 Best Al Pacino Quotes

We don’t even need to say anything other than his name. Al Pacino is one of the film industry’s greatest discoveries thanks to his inimitable talent and strong screen presence. When you are a true legend, you remain a legend for life. Age does not matter, talent, charisma, influence on the public remain …

Top 10  best quotes from Al Pacino:

  • Sometimes what we imagine and the world aren’t different things. Sometimes they are the same exact thing.
  • It turned out that time doesn’t heal the wound , but in its so merciful way , blunts the edges ever so slightly.
  • People don’t change. They just reveal who the f*ck they really are.
  • Learn to sit back and observe, not everything needs a reaction.
  • It’s easy to fool the eye but it’s hard to fool the heart.
  • Train your mind to be calm in every situation.
  • Never tell your problems to everyone. 80% don’t care and the other 20% are glad you have them.
  • If you can identify with people, you can empathize with people and therefore you understand things.
  • You need people who can tell you what you don’t want to hear.
  • I believe in one day at a time; you’ve got TODAY, that’s what you’ve got.

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *