Best Amy Grant Quotes
Here are the top 10 best Amy Grant quotes. The wise words from the famous singer and song writer for whom music was her life and her work, her passion.
Top 10 Amy Grant Quotes
#1 Every good relationship, especially marriage, is based on respect. If it’s not based on respect, nothing that appears to be good will last very long.
#2 People are going to come into your life that need you, and being there for them makes the day worth living. People are going to come into your life that you need, and that’s the really crazy thing.
#3 Real relationship is gritty and earthy, the stuff that life is made of.
#4 Anybody who’s ever gone through a hard time – any outsider’s perception, no matter how much information they’re given, they have no idea what the person’s life is like.
#5 Life goes by really fast, and it seems that there are times when you’re burying a lot of friends and family. And then there are times that feel really precious and everybody is doing okay. This is one of those times.
#6 There’s a beauty to wisdom and experience that cannot be faked. It’s impossible to be mature without having lived.
#7 There is not a formula for the way that God heals. There’s not a timetable.
#8 I’ve found that music allows years to fold like an accordion over each other, so I guess you don’t feel the passage of time as much.
#9 The great thing about a song is that no one has to know your story. But if you tell it in a way that has clarity and means something to somebody else, then it can apply to their story.
#10 If you went to your closet today, would you pull out the same outfit you wore 10 or 15 years ago? You wear feelings and faith differently as well.
More Best Amy Grant Quotes
- For me, the backdrop of half the experiences of life includes music.
- The fact of the matter is, when I’m on tour, I’m juggling so hard to keep all the balls in the air that I don’t often get to really enjoy what I’m out there doing.
- If it all just happened overnight, you would never learn to believe in what you cannot see…
- Love’s for fools wise enough to take a chance.
- More important than talent, strength, or knowledge is the ability to laugh at yourself and enjoy the pursuit of your dreams.
- Everybody needs a helping hand, take a look at your fellow man.
- You live in a dangerous place when you sacrifice integrity for security.
So these were some of the best Amy Grant quotes. Do bookmark the page and check regularly for updates!