Best Alicia Keys Quotes
Here are some of the best Alicia Keys quotes.
Also see – Best Albert Einstein quotes.
- Maturity and experience are part of my liberation.
- Most times, your blessings are also your curses. And for me, I have this ability to express myself so clearly with pen and paper, but when it comes to expressing myself verbally, I put up a big wall.
- I feel the presence of a higher power. I believe that what you give is what you get. It’s universal law. I believe in the power of prayer and of words. I’ve learned that when you predict that negative things will happen, they do.
- I love children and I love family and I love that interaction. Because I had a really close relationship with my mother, I understand that deep powerful love, and it’s so beautiful. To be a mother to a child is the most brilliant gift; it’s gorgeous.
- I believe Aids is the most important issue we face, because how we treat the poor is a reflection of who we are as a people.
- I was tired and I had overworked myself and burnt myself out. So I went to Egypt by myself. When I saw what was built there, it made me understand how powerful we are, that we can create anything. And I felt like I needed to create things that were timeless too.
- I always want to stay focused on who I am, even as I’m discovering who I am.
- I’m not ashamed of what I am and that I have curves and that I’m thick. I like my body.
- Soul music is timeless.
- I feel more like I’m a person who has so much to offer in different capacities that it would be a danger for me not to give myself a chance to spread my wings in all different directions.
Also see – Best Alanis Morissette quotes.
- But when I first fell in love with the piano, I knew it was me. I was dying to play.
- When I was younger, studying classical music, I really had to put in the time. Three hours a day is not even nice – you have to put in six.
- I’m inspired by artists and musicians. There are so many wonderful and talented people in the world. I love discovering new music, new writers, or new art.
- The last thing I want is to walk into my house after a long day and see all the Grammys and awards. It would make me feel weird.
- I’ve stepped more into my womanhood, I’m a mother now, I’m having a beautiful relationship as a wife and as a friend.
- You’ve got to love what’s yours.
- Things can be really empty in this world, and I don’t just mean the music world. It can become a very meaningless place if you don’t really understand: ‘who am I? Why am I here? What am I doing?’ To feel fulfillment and have a deeper level of understanding, personally, that is the most important thing.
- I don’t have a ton of friends, but the friends I have are great ones. I don’t have huge family, but the family I have is a great one.
- When I had nothing else, I had my mother and the piano. And you know what? They were all I needed.
- A lot of times I watch TV and I watch film and there’s so many things I’d love to talk about that I feel don’t get the opportunity to be shown. Sometimes things become very stereotypical and one-sided, and I feel like it’s such a colorful world.
Also see – Top 10 best African proverbs and quotes.
- I think you are who you are, and your kids will see who you are. So you’d better be a good person, because they are going to see it, and that’s going to shape them. They are going to become you.
- I am able to hang with the hardest, the baddest, the worst, and I’m able to hang with the most proper and be at ease. I’m able to hang with any skin colour, any belief. I just fit in everywhere.
- I have this vintage Harley-Davidson motorcycle jacket. When I put it on, it has this supercool feeling to it.
- It’s when we become afraid of everything and worried about everything that you are never going to reach your highest potential.
- As a lyricist, you love to hear other great lyrics or other great concepts.
- I think I grew up really fast; I grew up in this really fast-paced business, and I never understood what it meant to take a break or take time off or recover, and I paid for it.
These were some of the best Alicia Keys quotes. I will update the list with more awesome quotes, so do bookmark the page and check it in a while.